THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Friday, June 29, 2012 / 3:04:00 PM

We drifted, or rather we became strangers. You are clueless on what have become, but for I chose everything that is happening to us. Maybe I can’t be any more patient with you, or that the incident in Bangkok have left too much of a scar in my heart.

I thank you for being my pillar of strength on many occasions. But I have also stood by you countless of times and offered you help readily. It was mutual; we were always willing to help one another. Then, I felt that I was only the only one giving, and many said too so. I asked myself, why am I doing so much when you don’t even seem to appreciate. 

I wanted to see how much will you go for me, or how important am I to you. But you didn’t prove anything and I just saw how vulnerable our friendship was. Maybe it’s god’s will that V gave me an advice before he left. And it struck me hard. I gave you another chance, but you let me down once again. This time round, I’m really disappointed. I’ve never got so disappointed in any one else in my life before. Probably that’s cause no one matters as much as you before.

Maybe I’m just your life buoy. Someone you turn to when you need help. I’m always willing to be your life buoy, but you once threw me aside because you found a better one. 14 days – the amount of days you didn’t talk to me after you found Sam. Then you needed help to forget her and I tried my best to help you in every possible way I can. But the Bangkok incident was too much to handle. I never fell so sick in my life before, and you didn’t even care less. All you cared was Sam being affectionate to you. There are a thousand more reasons why I’ve got so tired of you. Too much for me to say but I guess this is enough for me. 

I’ve got to let you go, for it’s painful for me.

Bye gff