THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Sunday, November 20, 2011 / 2:39:00 PM

Been quite long since I last blogged. How time flies! Two more weeks to the end of my internship. Internship have definitely gave me good insights about the corporate world. Kind of sad that all is coming to an end. No more free entry to Universal Studios, no more privileges. But then again, I'm really excited to get back to sch to be with all my friends again. The next three months in sch is going to be fast-paced. Then we'll all graduate. We see friends going to army, we see friends starting their career, and we see friends further their studies. Everyone's gonna lead their own life.

Shouldn't bother about that now. It's better if I focus on life as it is. Life have been rather awesome with no stress. Nothing much is bothering me except for one thing. It always have been Volleyball. I don't know why I let it bother me so much. Seriously, Volleyball is a chore in year 3. Year 1 and year 2 was awesome with awesome people, awesome teamwork. This year is messed up. Screw this year. If not for a little sense of commitment and the teamates I have fought with for the past two years, I would have long left.

& then again, so much of commitment. Everyone's selfish. But I can't bear to be selfish to my buddies who are still in the team. I could just walk away, and let another setter be the main position. Then during IVP I will just be there to watch. Not as a reserve, but a spectator. It's planned, but I can't bear to do so. & what about my buddies. I guess they are staying cos of the same reason. When did our passion become a burden?

Prolly its my fault. I let perception manipulate me. But afterall, I'm still a human.