THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Tuesday, August 2, 2011 / 12:46:00 AM

Threw the medal on the floor, hard. I really hate this medal. This finals is really screwed up. Screwed up.

It's really hard to accept defeat, especially in my final polite. If only all of us were less nervous, if only all of us had more discipline, we might win. Self discipline is the key word. We can only be better if everyone listens to instructions, give and take. But all is not happening in this team. We played our own game with no teamwork. Half a battle was lost. Such an ugly defeat.

I didn't cry, I was just pissed off with myself and prolly part of the team. I didn't cry until I saw my ex-captain when she gave me a big hug telling me I've done my best. I felt bad. And it made me start thinking of what is a captain's responsibility. I tried my best to avoid whatever captain and vice captain position. But when the vice captain position was being pushed to me, I thought everything will be good since I'm not the captain. But I was wrong. Very wrong. It seems like everyone bypass this captain position and comes to me instead. Advisors come talking to me etc etc. I just hope that I can stop doing captain stuffs for once. Cause I am bloody hell not a captain. So now when the team lose the title, its all my fault again. Fml seriously. I am not a captain. JUST STOP COMING TO ME.