THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Tuesday, August 30, 2011 / 5:00:00 PM

Deleted some of my old, negative posts and I guess I'm more or less able to move on! (:

So I've finally finish up this semester with my business calculus exam yesterday. Manageable paper I guess? I really need to score to pull my grades up. Sighs, this semester's gpa sure would be quite bad. But oh wells, I'll treat it as a wakeup call and do better next semester then!

This semester is the most challenging semester in my whole poly life. Not just about studies, but about everything else. Wasn't rational enough and didn't manage to prioritize my workload. What to do, just learn from it lo. :<


But not all is negative about this semester. At least I got to know more people, and have better shaped myself to be a better person. But tsk, I think I grumbled quite a fair bit. haha. Must control if not all my friends run away already haha.

Okay, so I've got 21 days of holidays before my internship starts. But I'm gonna spend 4 days working at Canon for Comex Show and 3 days for tpvb chalet. Plus tmr have to get my ass down to school again for client presentation. What.is.holiday??

Ohhhh weellllllls! Tbh, I don't know what to expect for internship. :/ Please let it be a fun one k? I'm gonna spend 3 months there alone on pulau sentosa leh. Be kind to me! Actually, I would have prefer to go intern at the agency side instead of a client side. Aiya, but internship only! Also not say really work there right? Okay, enough of talking to myself. Peace out.