THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Wednesday, May 11, 2011 / 1:10:00 AM

This semester gonna be a huge challenge for me.

Sometimes I get really angsty. I don't understand the way some people do things. Perception plays a huge role here and I try to tell myself not to view people with certain perception I had of him/her already in mind. But normally this don't work.

Coming to projects I am always the more dominant one and I don't wish to deny that. But somehow somewhat, I'm a follower now. I never liked being a follower. I wish for people to use my ideas, to recognise my efforts. Prolly its only the beginning, and I hope things will change for the better. But please let it be fast, cos school's really taking it toll on me already.

Volleyball have been rather alright. Team is good and my buddies are all there. Competition coming real soon, and this time round all eyes will be on us. Really hope to retain the title so that we can lift our heads up high.

An irritating cyst decided to plant itself on my face. Next to my eye and the root of my nose. Been to the doc, and he referred me to the hospital. To be honest, I'm quite scare. Cos its the first time that I've been diagnosed with stuffs like that. Researched quite alot on it, and it seems like this cyst gonna leave its footprints on my face. Zzz. Operation gonna take up my time and I don't think I would be able to play volleyball for a period of time too to minimise risk of infection and what happens if the ball happen to hit my wound! So yeah, this cyst bringing me quite a fair bit of trouble.

Bro's on holiday with his friends now. ENVY!! Waiting for my turn to come. (:

Jane