THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Saturday, October 30, 2010 / 2:14:00 AM

School have started and I'm feeling the stress already. Somehow somewhat, I know this semester is going to be very different for me. I may have changed over the holidays. Not much motivated and so damn distracted. Haven't been paying attention to any single lecture and its not doing me any good. My cds kind of suck and I'm having two angmoh tutorial teachers this semester. I wanna go play, chill out and have fun. I don't feel like studying. How.

Yeah, he don't suits you thats what I hear. And I thought nothing would happen. But I might be wrong.

Today's a happy day. Double champs for Pol-ite. I'm happy. But when I slip back alone, I'm thinking alot. Many things have been going on but I don't feel like sharing. Smile, laugh, joke. Jane you are a happy girl. No, im not.