THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Saturday, August 7, 2010 / 12:35:00 AM

OMG. YES. OMG. YES. ITS OFFICIALLY HOLIDAYS. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE. ITS A THREE MONTH LONG HOLIDAY.

oh, but after volunteering for YOG and going for a 2 week polyforum, it won't be 3 mths long alr ): BUT STILL. I FREAKING SURVIVE SEMESTER 2.1. CAN U IMAGINE THAT.

Semester 2.1 was so so so sooooo tough. Very very tough. These few months was the hardest to pass in my so damn 18 yrs of life. Many times I broke down and wanting to give up. But I don't wanna dissapoint those who have high hopes in me. I picked myself up, and walk through this hardest period of my life. I managed to do it. Although I know for sure my subject results won't be like last time, but I tried my best. I had really nice friends who sms me to spur me on(you know who you are), and sweet friends like sam who called me just to ask which chocolate is nice, and she went to buy it, stick a encouraging note on it and gave it to me. Touched. (:

This semester, I matured. I met with many new people who had totally different personalities as me. Ah wells. Change topic.

So yesterday I did my last test paper. It was really difficult and many started to leave. Tempted to leave too, cos I really don't know how to do. SUDDENLY, I FREAKING SMELT NICHOLAS'S COLOGNE. Its been a long time since I smell his cologne after spliting classes. AFTER THAT I SUPER HAD THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH THAT PAPER. (Y) This is why I love 1B05'09. They motivate me.

Met up with soonling and co to celebrate yiling's birthday. Had fun running around near flyer. (: Real shag but enjoyable with u guys. (:

Ah, I'm real tired. Shall continue again.

Jane. P.s I love everyone who encouraged me through this sem