THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, July 15, 2010 / 10:38:00 PM

Yes, I keep records on what I bet in microsoft excel. HAHHAHA. Funny much. World cup is over, back to studies.

Today is one of the most stressful day in my life. Try being me for the day today. You'll most likely get into depression. hahha. kidding la. Today, I've experienced some stuffs that I never had experienced before in my Year 1 project group. And yeah, we handed in our project late. Everything screwed up. Nothing went right. I'm just very very very stressed up.

And I realised I'm like so damn influential la. HAHHAHA. There's this girl who say she won't come to TP cos I'm there. She will only come after I leave. But seriously I don't know wtf is wrong with her. Aiya, story cut short. She like this guy and she thinks I like him too. So she hates me ttm. I mean like come on. I never ever once spoke to her sia. Bitch sia. Sorry, I'm abit mean. Cos I'm super stressed up nowadays, and she's freaking living in her own childish world where only love exist and I'm freaking pissed off about that. I mean PLS LA, I'm already like so damn busy with studies and all. Who would bother about love man. TAKE LA TAKE LA. Take him all you want la. wtf.

Jane.