THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Sunday, July 4, 2010 / 12:06:00 AM

Time for some updates! Haven had the time to do so.

So yesterday was Business' Academic Awards Ceremony @ Temasek Convention Centre!

Have been waiting for this for a long time. And I'm happy that my mom was there to see me receiving the award. I feel so good, cos I didn't expect myself to get into DHL when I stepped into TP.

We went to register and took pictures before the ceremony!

The invitation!
Ivan and my seat. So heng, just seated behind me.

Sam and I (:
I tried to tie a tie
Jessica and I
Me
XiuYuan, coincidentally beside me!
Ivan
Raymond
Receiving the award. Credits to sam's mom for this pic! :)
My mom and I.
Me, Jereld and Nicholas
Sam, me, Jereld and Nich
My buddies.
Jialing, Sam, Me, Jereld, Ivan
Yesterday was really a significant day for me. Finally, I acheive something academically. Being one of the bottom few in secondary days, getting an award was kind of impossible. But I proved that I can do it. With many good buddies along with me, we worked hard to get what we deserved.
But somehow, I seem to have lost it all. I got back my most confident paper ytd, and I got a freaking C. Whats happening. I guess I'm too complacent nowadays. I'll work hard.
Projects are coming in real fast. End sem test are approaching. Stress level is increasing.
Jane.