THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, July 8, 2010 / 1:42:00 AM

I had a super long day today. oh wrong, I'm always having long days since sch started after the term break. The projects deadline are coming in, with Financial Aspects of Marketing being the first to be submitted.

Stress level is increasing. How? :(

I feel so stress in school. Cos I know theres not much of a free time left for me. I need to discuss about projects. I'm drained. Especially Japanese Project. ah, forget it. Shall not continue with that.

Thank god I have volleyball. Somehow somewhat, volleyball makes me release all my stress. Walked to sports hall feeling super stress today. I didn't wanted to talk much. Weixin was there already. Then we lay on the court, looked at the sky. (Yes, there's a ceiling but it has windows) We had our mini karaoke session. I'm less stressed already.

Im tired. But anyway, I want to watch Spain vs Germany later. 30 more mins to go. I'm just afraid I will doze off. zzzz.

Jane.