THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Monday, June 7, 2010 / 11:56:00 PM

Sunday 6th June
I had a awesome bbq with my favourites at ziheng's place. I really love everyone of you there. You guys are like family to me. We can share anything and everything without feeling awkward even when its about 15 of us. *Pictures will be uploaded once I get them!

&thanks sam for ur presents. I love it veryveryvery much!

Saturday 5th June
A day out at Marina Barrage with the girls that I've known for duno how many years. :) Enjoyed everything & appreciate all that they have planned.

Need to do 2 missions though:
1. Drink the 3 different mix of volka
2. Take a photo with 18 people. hahaha. Shy but fun! :)

Kites!

:(

Free photoshoot
More photos on facebook.
&thanks Soonling, Xinyi, Suen, Yiling, Madeleine, Weiqin and Yali for the present!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Polarid taken during MIG bday celebration! :):)


Jane.








Life won't go as I plan. I know that. Sometimes I'm really unhappy with stuffs. Then I ask myself, is my expectations too high or I'm hard to work with. I don't know. I don't like last minute work and I really want to get things done as soon as possible because I won't be free at all once school start. Yes, not free AT ALL.

Studies is really important to me. Really. You don't know how much I desire to suceed. You don't know, no one knows because you never failed as much as me as a person before. I don't wanna be in that predicament again. It sucks, big time. So please I beg. Help me.

I'm not superman. I can't do everything myself. And when I try to spilt work, I don't get things done. I try and I try and I try. What more can I do. Tell me and I will do it just for my GPA. Call me realistic for all you want. I don't deny that I'm realistic. And I don't care. Just give me my GPA.

I cried for the first time in my life at Orchard today. I got scared. I don't know how to put things across to you guys to just, at least listen to me. Its not that I'm always right but I know when things don't work this way, I can't possibly encourage you to continue right? I felt so much better after crying my heart out. Cos I've been keeping this in my heart for probably a month already.

I don't usually type all this in my public blog. But one problem of mine is that I keep things to myself. And I know some things don't work this way. I don't know. I'll keep trying and do my best. The rest is not up to me already.