THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Saturday, May 15, 2010 / 10:13:00 PM

I've been sooo sooo soooo busy lately! And I had high fever ytd which made me so miserable. Thanks to the awesome classmates I had that took care of me. :) Felt so loved. Cos of fever I didn't went to have dinner with my secschool peeps. So sorry. Fix another time okay!

So here are some stuffs that I did this week.
Tuesday
I went for this polyforum interview which my course manager nominated me to go for. Its a group interview. The interviewer asked us to talk about one world issue. The other 3 interviewees talked about the ageing, sucide and all cos they were from HSS. They had endless to talk about man. Like come on, they research on this like practically everyday. I had nth. :(( So just got to anyhow bomb about Greece's economy. I think I did badly. And I found out that Ivan and Jereld also got nominated by their CM to go for the interview. Like omg so happy! If we all pass this interview, we will go to malaysia together. :D:D

Wednesday
MIG results were ouuuttttttt. I was in! hahha. Thanks for all who nominated me! :):) I'm now under Academic Affairs. I get to plan fieldtrips and all for the diploma. Yays! This post isn't exactly what I wanted, but now I get to plan fieldtrips! Blessing in disguise I must say. :D

Can you spot me?

Voting slip-40 candidates!
Friday
Woke up early and went to school to help Sam to put up her posters. She's running for BSC. Vote for her alrights! :D

Suddenly had a baddd fever. Nearly felt like dying. haha. I'm feeling so much better now after having like almost 24 hours of sleep.

Awww, many submissions next week. Hope that all will be fine. :)

Jane.