THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, May 20, 2010 / 9:26:00 PM

Finally had the time to blog!
Have been so busy these few days. Submissions, individual journals, meetings, training. Challenging my time management skills uh. haha. I'm loving my new class day by day. I think they are a cool bunch of people. Not to be forgotten, my old class. I still love you guys, and am trying my best to plan a awesome bbq cum toning session. :)

I'm so happy that I'm selected for the polyforum. Whats more, Ivan was also selected. Like 'shuang xi lin men' lo! (double happiness) We'll get to stay at this super duper cool max resort at malaysia for 4D3N in Oct. Whees! And I heard from coach that we'll be going to malaysia at end of June for some compeition. Yay, shiok!

Today, I chionged my ALICE project with Jianhao and Tinghui. They were good man. I think guys are still better in computer stuffs la. haha. Met Yuxiu cos planned to go home together. But coincidentally we met Ziheng, Wally, Ant and Sam. Chatted and all, till dad came and fetch me. Sorry Yuxiu for 'pangseh-ing' you. lol. I miss the gang. We are all so busy now and have different timeslots. So tough for us to meet up! :( I'm looking forward to holidays, so I can start going out with all the friends that I've neglected.

Oh, I had my Japanese presentation yesterday. I tried my best to project my voice cos my voice was kind of buffered due to flu plus evil sore throat. I think it was not good, just alright. I also had my first MIG main committee meeting. 3 hours of intense meeting was damn shag. haha. Training afterwhich, which made me release my stress. :) Had lots of fun and laughter with Weishi, Ryan and Shaun. Haha. Although Shaun is a meanie, but I'll be kind enough to forgive him. lol.

Tmr will be another packed day for me. But don't worry, Jane's here. Haha. Sorry, I just need to motivate myself. :(

My birthday is approaching, which means I'll be able to take the wheels soon! Yays.

Jane.