THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Sunday, May 30, 2010 / 1:09:00 AM

Everyone's so stressed up now. Especially marketing peeps, cos we have 5 papers to go through. Can't wait for holidays, but once again holidays will be left for projects. This semester is really so hectic. :( I want to start sem 2.2 soon.

23rd May has passed and I still haven register for my BTT yet. Dad&Mom have been asking me to go register for the umpteenth time already, but I've really no time. Next 2 mths will be work-your-ass off months cos I've got lots of project submission. August will be busying volunteering for YOG. End of Sem will be busy with poly forum. And then comes pol-ite competition in Oct.

ahhhhh. I want to scream.out.loud.

Jane.