THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, April 1, 2010 / 11:52:00 PM

Home sweet home. :)
Will be home this long weekend thanks to good friday tmr! haha.
Shall blog about the days in hostel!

Day1
Daddy sent me to hostel in the morning like about 8.40pm. Left my stuffs and all in the hostel and off for classes. Its tiring to have lessons the whole day. Finally, we were dismiss and off to hostel to rest!
Living room
Kitchen
Laundry area
Ironing room
Dining area
Master bedroom
Master bedroom toilet
Common toilet
My room!
No food at hostel at all! Got to go out all the way to buy some food. Abit patheic.
Day2
Had lessons in the morning, and teacher let us off earlier today! Went back to hostel to slack and all. Michelle came over to visit me before she go for her training. haha. Then off I went with my flatmates to buy some ingredients to cook for international dinner!
Tomato soup!


Teacher liked the dish alot and even ask for the recipe! :)
Oh look, the moon was so round! Nice view from balcony.
Watched paranormal activity with neighbours and off back to my room.
Day ended with a sad visitor in my room. lol. cheer up boy!

Day3
Had short lessons, and then the whole day off to do our research and all. Chiong some research and grabbed 2 pieces of bread then off to training. The walking distance from the hostel to sports hall is killer man. Damn far. lol.
Jingxian told me something. She said that the last training when I open the door and walked into the sports hall, she saw a black shadow following me in. Like probably taller than me by 2 heads? Then I was like, so did it follow me everywhere I go? Then Jingxian said nope, it walked another direction as me when I enter the sports hall. lol. Passerby. :))

Had training, then ate dinner with Jingxian, Jessie, Michelle, Weishi and Shanice. Chatted till about 10.30pm and went back to hostel. The walk back to hostel is abit scary cos it was dark and quiet already. Benji and Wallace came to hostel and visit! Waited for teacher to come around to spot check, then off we went for prata. :)) Reached back hostel at about 12am plus and went to neighbour hse to watch 4bia 2. Back to room and complete some assignments and slept like a log man.
Day4
Woke up and felt super hungry. Made my breakfast and off to teacher's hostel for consultation. Afterwhich daddy came and fetch me home. :DD
Hostel is generally okay. Initially was super boring, but when time passes, there seems to be quite alot of stuffs to do. haha. Only thing is that, I feel that I'm isolated from outside world. But I've made new friends! :D
Jane.