THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Friday, April 16, 2010 / 1:50:00 AM

2M03. Officially my new class. haha. No classmates is in the same class as me. Suay or what. Got to make new frienddsssssss! Why like that. Practically everyone have a partner in their new class. lol.

My timetable is like packed ttm. I have lessons starting from 9am on weds and fri, which is my training days. Only 1 hour break for the whole day! Wo de tian. Monday lessons 11-6pm, tuesday 12-6pm. All only 1 hour break. Okay, yay happy. No classes on thursday. But you are the exceptional one Jane. Go attend ur Japanese lecture from 6-7pm. WTH. Now I got to travel to school just for a one hour lecture. Kidding me ah. :(

Okay. After timetable is out. I miss the peeps so badly.
Who is going to hang out with me during breaks?
Who will go play pool and be late for classes?
Who will meet me at mushroom before going to lessons?
Who will pon lectures to go play bowling/pool at safra?
Who is going to play lan as a class?
Who is going to talk nonsense with me?
Who will joke around in class?
Who wills.. many who will. I really will miss you guys. :(

Edited: msn with yuxiu. lol.

yuxiu says:
eh jane
i will hang out with u during break
i will play pool and be late for class though i suck
i will meet you at mushroom
i will pon lecture to go safra with you
i will help you call the guys up we can go lan together
i can talk nonsense with you
but i cannot joke around in class with you :(

Jane.