THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, March 25, 2010 / 12:35:00 AM

Work at office today. Doing calling for continuous 5 hours is no joke man. Boring ttm. :( So wanted to go home la. haha. After work, Weixin and I went to eat our dinner and off to TP for training. Met Michelle at Tampines and waited for Jingxian and Boon to come pick us. We crapped and laughed while waiting for them. Super funny. hahah. When we reach TP, boon let Jingxian take the wheels, cos she just passed her liscense. lol. We kept making fun of her. =/ When we reach training, we were late. Coach called us S.H.E when there are 4 of us. lmao. Last day of work tmr. And my left knee hurts now. How.

Omg, and yes. I heard that theres a lady, she got drown at the canal just beside my block. So when dad drove pass there, I saw many police and cars there. The whole area was condon off cos they wanna find the body. :( So sad.

Jane.