THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Wednesday, March 24, 2010 / 12:26:00 AM

Weather was perfect for sleeping throughout the day today. But got to drag myself out of bed for work at 12noon. Went to douby ghaut with weixin to do some canvassing. Then back to office for some talk by this sucessful financial consultant cos boss wanted us to.

In the meeting room.
This guy is a strong christian. So before we started, he prayed for us. :) Okay, how did he came into this line. Basically, one day he dreamt the he was wearing a three-piece suit standing ontop of the prudential building. So what was god actually trying to tell him? He asked his pastor and analyse with his family, and they concluded that he should join prudential. He came in, and struggled for 6mths without making any sales. He practically lived on nth. He didn't gave up, and work very very hard. Just last year, he made 300,000 sales, which means an income of at least $150,000. And this year, he made 400,000 sales alone. He is easily now in the top 10 financial consultant. Inspiring indeed. But I still don't want to be a financial consultant! hahah.
It was quite paiseh for Weixin and I to be in the room. Cos the others were full time financial consultants. But who cares! Listen to the talk and get paid by boss. How nice can it be! lol.
Weixin and I.
After work, Weixin accompanied me to parklane mall to check out the guitars. Still considering to buy or not. hahah. Then afterwhich we parted, and off I go to Bugis to meet with Yuxiu, Sebas, Anthony, Ziheng, Andy and Eugene. Ate, slack and play pool.

Guess who we saw at pool? KAYKAY. The hot model. Was just beside our table. hahaha.
Okay, hope she don't see my blog, or I might just get sued for snapping pics of her.
Classes for my vacation cds are out. Like damn man. I'm in a tutorial class with none of my friends. Ivan and Jereld in the same class. Yuxiu and Zixi. And I'm alone. Oh wells. Damn.
Jane.