THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, February 4, 2010 / 11:07:00 PM

Today I witness something damn drama. LOL. Looked out of window and saw many onlookers and policemen. A huge area was condon off. Immediately went to tell my family. Next moment, the 4 of us were standing at our window looking at what exactly happened. Daddy spotted the huge huge float at the other side of my the block opposite. Someone wanted to commit sucide sia. Joke ttm la. I kept praying that he won't jump.

Why?
Reason: I will be scare to go home late late alr. :x Later got the 'shemo shemo'.

Daddy, bro and I went downstairs to catch a nicer view. Watched for quite long and the person was finally rescued. Funny thing is, after the person got rescued, all the onlookers clapped their hands. wahh. These people really think they watching Hong Kong drama meh. But really sia, look like drama leh. All the civil defence men, ropes, net and the TUA TUA float sia. :D

Last presentation of the semester total. This guy totally sabo-ed my group by asking a damn wth question which stumped us. Minus marks ttm. Seriously sia, if I know he will sabo, when he present that time I will ask him questions until he call me jiejie ah. -.-

Long day tmr. :)

Jane.