THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Thursday, February 25, 2010 / 9:28:00 PM

This is gonna be a long post. :D

Exams are finally over! Like omg pls. The life I had for the past week is like.. don't know how to say. haha. Super xing ku ttm. I'm so damn happy that exams are over. YAY!

Business accounting exam today was abit screwed. Think I'm gonna get a C for this. This paper is screwed up la. And somemore my this paper is 75% of my score, cos I got LOA for one test. Man.. but oh wells. What done is done. :)

Had craving for seoul garden while doing test. Then afterwhich, Yuxiu, Sam, Huibing, Amirah, Nad, Benji, Wallace, Sebastian, Anthony, Eugene, Abel, Ziheng, Andy and I decided where to go for very long. In the end only Benji, Wallace, Sebastian, Anthony, Eugene, Abel, Ziheng, Andy, Yuxiu and I went to Seoul garden cos the girls wanted pizza hut. haha. Had much fun, joy and laughter at Seoul garden. Made hell lots of noise till the manager come and ask us to lower down our volume. lol.

Most funny is the cracking of egg part man. The way wallace crack his egg is 'smash on the table and crack' way. Super disgusting ttm. And the egg that Anthony cracked is also damn classic. He hold the egg up and just press the egg, like wth? LOLOL. We laughed like mad la.

Afterwhich, we went to lan. Dota ftw man. 5v4. Andy didn't play. I teamed with Sebas, Wallace and Benji, while Anthony, Yuxiu, Abel, Ziheng and Eugene is another team. Thanks Sebas and Wallace for sitting beside me man. Without them, I will be some noob cake. hahahaha. Spwn Yuxiu ttm. muhahahaha. They said I got potential leh! Happy. :D

Andy made me fell today. Was talking to him, Anthony and Sebas. Then he extend his leg to want make me fall, and I actually fell! LOL. He got a shock man. The next moment I turn around, I see Anthony, Sebas and Andy face on top of me. I should have taken a photo man. Something that I'll never forget. hahaha. Sam came to find us afterwhich. Gave me this super cute lollipop! haha. Went home afterwhich.

Totally had a fun day out. I know I'm not gonna be satisfied with my class next year. Cos my class this year is so super good! I don't wanna change class. :(

Jane.