THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Monday, February 8, 2010 / 12:30:00 AM

Shopping at Vivo today! Happily spent a 3 digit sum. lol.
Super satisfied with these 30 bangles from Forever21! :))



After shopping, Daddy picked me up from PP and sent me to sinseh. Super heng man. Just when the lady is about to close the shutter, she saw my car and open the shutters again. Heng la! Went in to register. Waited and waited. Today is the old man sinseh some and treat me. He is much much better than the other lady sinseh that treated me last time la. There's 5 sinseh there btw. haha. But also super pain sia. Poke poke, gua sha and all. I don't know why but he also poke my right ear. Machiem like peirce ear sia. Then got blood. I was like O.O. haha.
Knee is now bandaged up. He gave me medicine. Medicine again. I've been eating the western medicine since last monday. And today, I got to eat the Chinese one. When can I stop eating medicine. I hate it ttm. x.x
Jane.