THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Sunday, February 7, 2010 / 12:55:00 AM

Had fun at coach's house today. Totally worth my night out. :))

Supposed to meet at 4.30pm at BoonLay mrt but was late. Journey to boonlay station was so long! Lucky for soonling who chatted with me on the phone for the whole journey. She's going to China next mth for 6 weeks. Gonna miss her. >.<
Although I reached at only 4.50pm, only Seon was there! haha. Not long after, Weizhi, Sean, Louis, Sharon and Yingying came. Bought bubble tea then went to interchange. Started raining so heavily. When in bus, we saw this guy carrying a bouquet of flowers. So sweet lo. Then Weizhi said he buy now cos now buy cheaper. FUNNY TTM SIA. haha. Alighted. We walked in the rain to ShengSiong to get something for coach. We spent like so damn long inside, deciding on what to buy. We practically played with all the new year goodies. haha. Decided to buy oranges in the end. Rain finally stopped. Crossed the road and this damn taxi just drive past, splashing water on me(abit) and on shangwei too(alot). LOL.


Finally reached coach house after so many obstacles. lol. Others were there alr. Had reunion stemboat with TPVB girls. :)) Nice ttm. haha. Afterwhich, we ate, play and watch movie. Some played mahjong, and some played blackjack. I won 4 bucks only though. Initially won much more, but I lose back. :(

OHOH. Fun ttm is coach hanged the hangbao on the cny tree. Then each of us get to choose. Hongbao ranging from $2-$100. I got only $8 though. haha.

Jiaolian and jiaolian sao are super good host. :D Enjoyed ttm.
But didn't enjoyed the ride back! I nearly died. haha. Yingying, Sharon, Seon and I went home together. We pratically missed everything by a few seconds. The bus to interchange, the mrt, and the mrt at outrum park. When reached potong pasir mrt, I waited for my bus. Took the damn last bus home. Was the only one in the bus. lolol.

Shopping at vivo tmr. I really need to get my cny clothes. I can't possible wear my old clothes for visiting! haha. So many things to study, and I haven even started. Can I do well this time? I doubt so.

Jane.