THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Tuesday, January 12, 2010 / 1:03:00 AM

Ytd my dad bought me this malay kueh. The big version of odeh odeh. Super alot gula malaka inside man, I didn't know. SO.. I bite one mouth, and the gula malaka all spill on me.
Then I said: WALAO EH! RAINING AH.
Dad: -looks outside window- Where?
HAHAHAHAHA. I LAUGHED LIKE MADDD OKAYY.

Took bus to school today. Reached super early then waited for the others to reach. Skipped lecture and went to do project instead, cos the submission was 12nn. Went to library and did project with Samantha, Zixi and Yuxiu. Nicholas came after his lecture. Printed and all, and submitted the project during tutorial. Econs tutorial next which ended duper early. Went to design canteen with Anthony, Wallace, Benjamin, Andy and Ziheng to makan. Had this nacho pasta salad which was nice. :)) Seriously, Anthony was talking dirty throughout the meal. HAHAHAHA.

Went to meet Michelle soon after. Bus-ed to T1. Mich intro me this chocolate cake from emicakes. OMG. SUPER NICE I SWEAR! So.. we both took one each. But that auntie told us to buy one more then free us one. And we did that. So both of us took one chocolate and one cheese one. SUPER SATISFIED! haha. Shopped around till about 5pm, then took bus to Changi Village to meet Tingyong for dinner. Had this chicken culet hor fun which was super nice. Then had ice kachang too. Ting yong sent us back to TP for training. Slept in the car like a log. Super cui.

Watched the guys played against NYP. Then bet with Apple and Melvin. They bet NUS will win. In the end NTU win.. so I won 4 dollars. Shall collect the money from them tmr. muhahaha. Darren talked to me today at the end of training. He asked me if im intending to quit volleyball after IVP. I really don't know man. I only know I will miss the people there and the sport itself. But studies is equally important to me. :(

Daddy couldn't fetch me after training today. Bus-ed home by myself. Super late. Got one auntie asked me to help her see her bus number.. but my bus came first, so I couldn't help her. Felt damn bad. Then changed bus.. another auntie asked me where I stay. LOL. Why all the auntie come talk to me one! Reached home about 12am. Tsk!

Jane.