THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Saturday, January 30, 2010 / 12:16:00 AM

I want to shop.
I want to go night cycling.
I want to go star gazing,
I want to go backpacking.
I want to play volleyball.
I want to meet up with old friends.
I want to have fun fun fun.
I want this.
I want that.
And i want..

This week has been a really tough week for me. Lucky its all over now.
Bye projects, bye presentations.
One more easy one to do, and I'm done for this sem. :))

OB presentation was super impromtu today. Gald that it all worked out well. haha. Went to Tampmall to makan dinner with Anthony, Wallace, Andy, Eugene, Sebastian, Nicholas, Yuxiu and Ziheng. While in bus to Tamp, Nicholas intro me to his friend. Super awkward laaaa! Wthhh.
haha. Joke thing is, after Nicholas intro finish, Sebastian told nicholas, 'hey nicholas, u know u got to run fast when we alight right.' HAHAHA. Then before the bus stop, nicholas alr run alr. Joke ttm mann. Whacked Nicholas hard.


Wanted to eat my chocolate mousse. Then Nicholas ask me whats chocolate mousse. I actually replied, 'Its a cup, inside got chocolate mousse.' HAHAHAHA. I didn't realise I said that until he repeated it to me. I laughed like some crazy ass.

After deciding for quite long, we decided to eat at PastaMania. Slacked there after dinner. Afterwhich, we all went home. Andy and Eugene accompanied me to take bus 23 together. So nice! At least I won't feel so bored. :)) HTHT on the long journey home.

Met this tjc girl. Was super drama. Was queueing for bubbletea, then she blocked my queue. Then her friend told her, so she siam. She turned back, saw me and said 'OMG, you look soooo familiar!'. I was like -.-? She asked which primary school was I from and turn out to be my primary school friend. lol. Hao xiao lo~

Let nature take its course. If its yours, its yours. :))

Jane♥