THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Saturday, January 9, 2010 / 12:41:00 AM

Finally I have time to blog! Been blog hop-ing and many many ppl have wrote their wishes for 2010 and the stuffs they had in 2009. Shall do likewise! haha.

Im so thankful for all that had happened in 2009. Getting back O levels results, making new friends, going out with old friends, new teamates, new classmates, closer bond with family and all. Thanks lord! :)
Although I might have experienced some rough patched in 2009, friends and family are the ones who cheered me up. Thanks all them.
For year 2010, I hope that most things will go smoothly for me.. and have more self discipline! Study hard and play hard too. haha.



Friends and teamates that last for long. :)
Although sometimes I'm really busy and could not go out with you guys, you guys don't really blame me! (only verbally) haha. Shoppings at bugis, makan-ing at makansutra and talking at esplanade for hours are stuffs that I miss so much! Shall do that some time soon alrights. :D
But yeah, thank you Xinyi, Suen, Suhui, Soonling, Yiling, WeiQin, Madeleine, Sian ning, and Zhiyong, Keith and Jianhan.



Team Temasek Volleyball. Friends and teamates that I will never forget in my lifeeeee.
Coming from different schools and different background, we come together to be in the same team. Becoming part of my life, and friends that stand by me no matter what happens. Loves!
Thank you JingXian, WeiXin, Michelle, Shanice, Seon, Jessie, WeiShi, Sharon, Bel and Yingying for being in the same team as me! Thank youu for all the laughters I had !
We may not have the best players, but we have the best team. :)


OHNO. I realise I've forgot to put in 1B05 class photos! This is only our gang. But.. I would also like to say a big THANKYOU for being in 1B05. Big big family ! :D Also, had fun going out with the gang! Poning lessons to go play lan, bowling and pool was super awesome.



Samantha, Yuxiu and Zixi. Clique that leave memories in life. Thank you for being there for me always! Listening to me grumbling and stuff! Stay together always. Loves!

Jane.