THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Wednesday, January 27, 2010 / 12:22:00 AM


Bought my OREOOOO during lecture after craving for it last night! :))

Went to Jereld's house today with Ivan, Cheryl and Yuxiu. Reached there about 6.40pm. Started video-ing. Was super fun with the cut scenes and all. Were fast and efficient. Finished the whole video-ing thing at about 9.15pm. Jereld's mom called pizza delivery for us. So nice. Aligato! :D

JERELD is super cool today.



I want a boyfriend that can play pianooooooo!
Girls out there! Faster say 'QU WOOOO!' haha.
After project, played guitar hero. Fun ttm. Reached home about 11.40pm.

I'm fortunate to have this project group for my cds. Though I've known Jereld and Ivan before being allocated to this cds class, I didn't know you all so well. As for Yuxiu and Cheryl, I already know you guys well! Thank god for this cds, our group really had lots of fun and laughter. :)

Jane.