THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Sunday, November 22, 2009 / 11:29:00 PM

Project failed today. We didn't even ate at TCC.

Wanted to go to the TCC at circular road, cause thats the one that is the most unique. In the end never, cos zixi said it was closed. So, met Sam, Yuxiu, Zixi, Jolyn and Nicholas at raffles place, then went to the central at clarke quay. Went into the TCC along the singapore river, was damn pissed okay! The aircon one have two long long chairs and all the small small tables. When we went in, 2 couples were sitting at the long long chair. wthhhh man. so 6 of us squeeze at the super small table. small until when reading the menu, the menu can hit those menu standing on the table. Not once or twice okay, is super alot of times. wthhhh. Pek chek-ed, we gehgeh tell the waiter the table too small for us, so we go to the TCC at the central.

But in the end we never go, cause the food ah, machiem got gold one. Eat already cannot digest, ex like wth. LOL. So we went to waraku to eat. Ate this combo meal which was satisfying which cost me about $15+. After dinner, walked around, cos nicholas suddenly say want cut botak. LMAO. i jitao stun there man. LOL. then sam and I ask nicholas, which girl rejected him cause of his mushroom hair joking. lolololol.

Yuxiu left soon after. Then we went searching for salon that will charge cheaper price when only cutting botak. Minimum I guess is $20, so cut botak for $20 is super bo hua. Then we went around, search search search. Get free popcorns and balloon. Sam left later, cos she need to meet her parents. So left only me, nich, zixi and jolyn. Found this NONO hair salon. Nich changed his haristyle there, but never cut botak cos the person keep insisting dun cut botak. haha. that hairdresser ask me to dye my hair. Then I wanted to perm. Walao eh, colour cost 100+, perm cost 200+. Think I atm meh, I then don't want. lololol.

Waited for nich to cut his hair finish. Was already about 9+. So don't wanna go vivo alr. Wanted to go vivo to buy my dress de, but still got some work not done yet which I need to hand up tmr. haha. Nicholas was super joke.

Nicholas: Jane, how's my new hair?
Jane: silence.
Nicholas: Shut up.

LOLOLOL. super funny okay. I laugh like mad. Last time I always call nicholas mushroom, now I call him Fungi. LMAO MAN. or hei mu er also can. (black fungus)

Photos were taken. Shall upload the pics from zixi.

Jane.


Jolyn, sam, me, yuxiu and zixi. Nich not in picture cause its a girl's toilet. LOL.


Me and my combo.


Sam and her damn big pasta that looks like maggie mee.


Zixi and her combo too.