THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Monday, October 26, 2009 / 10:29:00 PM

Reached school at 9am today for lecture. Then off to lunch at 11am. Ate as a class together at our usual spot. Wanted to buy ee mee for sam, cos she went of to collect some stuffs. But in the end don't have her ee mee, but I didn't bring my phone along with me so I cannot call her. Zixi and Yuxiu also didn't have their hp with them. So I asked anthony to lend me his. Next moment, he was furiously deteleing his smses. lmao ttm man. Wallace, Benji and Eugene faces was like lmao too. Classic.

After lunch, some started playing cards as usual, some did their homework, then off to tutorial. Tutorial was quite okay. :) Ended at 4pm, then the class went to mensa to eat. After eating, went to amphi to film down our wished for huibing's sister who just got married.

Played around, laughed like mad. Good way to distress though. School only started for like 1 week, and I duno why im feeling so stress up. :(

Jane.