THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Monday, October 19, 2009 / 10:11:00 PM

Nicholas say I become shorter.
Anthony say I become shorter.
Ziheng say I become shorter.
Zixi, Sam and yuxiu say I become shorter.

Already so short alr, now still grow shorter. Alamak man. lolololol.

Today had business statistics lecture from 9-11am. Afterwhich, Ziheng, Eugene, Nicholas, Abel, Anthony, Andy, Sebastian, Wallace, Zixi, Yuxiu, Sam, Jolyn and I went to KFC to eat. The girls didn't eat though. Waited for the guys to finish then we stoned outside KFC to decide where to go. Went to buy honey milk tea while they were discussing, and they decided to go Tamp mall. Took a bus there.

Went to frolick cos sam wanna buy. Then we went to niwa sushi to buy some food. I bought this fried salmon. Was quite nice, but super oily and alot bones. Anthony was super gay ttm. I asked him to open the sauce for me, he say dun want cos he dun want his hand oily. -.- He also asked why I always buy junk food. lmao.

Afterwhich went to arcade. Stoned like mad cos we waited for Zi Heng to finish playing. Wanted to catch a movie, but Ziheng dun wanna watch. Then we soon parted. Sam, yuxiu and zixi accomapny me to bugis street cos I wanna buy my red bull tank. Sam bought a charles and keith wallet. nice :)

Then off to haji lane for some window shopping. Haji lane stuffs are overpriced I must say. haha. After haji lane, we went into this cafe which had super nice decor. The person even intro us to a damn cosy room. omg. freaking nice. haha! Bought drinks and chill out. Went off about 5+ back to the skin food, cos yuxiu wanna buy her nail polish. Saw XIAXUE at watsons. lol. Headed for home after that.

New semester, new subjects, new time slots. I don't really like the feeling of everyone having different timing for their cds now. Cos its so damn hard for us to go and chill out. :((

Jane.