THE LOVE TO LAUGH
JANE TAN ❤
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

HELLO. I'm JANE.
I get stuffs with my name.
Being associated with Tarzan, Peter etc isn't uncommon.
Living each day fruitfully and
am striving hard.
Don't worry, I don't bite (:

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile



i don't know for sure
where this is going

MYBLOGSHOP
OURBLOG :)
VASCO
ABIGALE
ALICIA
AMIRAH
ANDRE
ELAINE
FIONA
GRACE
HUIBING
JOLYN
JOSHUA
JIALING
JINGXIAN
KALERYN
KESHIA
LINGHUI
MADELEINE
MANDY
NICOLE
PARAM
ROCHELLE
SAMANTHA
SEBASTIAN
SHANICE
STANLEY
SUEN
SUHUI
SIANNING
THEA
WAISOE
WEISHI
WEIXIN
XINNI
XINYI(TP)
XINYI
YAOMING
YILING
YUXIU
YALI
YUANNING
ZIXI

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s& ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Fonts: toomunch
Others: Nicole
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Colour codes: colour picker tool





Wednesday, August 5, 2009 / 11:23:00 PM

I want to upload photos.
I want to use pretty fonts.
I want my font size to be bigger.
But i can't, cause blogger keeps dying on me.

haha. okay. Was first to reach mushroom today, then came sam, yuxiu, zixi and anthony, ziheng. Then went up to classroom cos we need to reach there earlier for our mock test. Then saw many ppl already reach there already. haha. But teacher was also late la, so we started our mock test at 11am lo. Mock test was okay. I just anyhow do cos teacher also wun be collecting. Mock test was okok.

After commskills, the class went to bizpark and eat. After eating we played indian joker. OMG, we had FUN man. Hugging sessions, classmates and strangers. lmao. so funny la. seeing samantha hug a stranger. ziheng running off. yuxiu and anthony hugging. and ABEL molest jialing. SO JOKE PLS. LOL. 1B05 just rocks man. :DD

Went for lectures. Slept in POM lecture cos i was really tired. Then sat with sebastian for accounts lecture. Chatted about many stuffs and Ziheng tried to be lame at some occasions. haha. After lectures, went for training. Training was okok today but I like cannot 'fang shou' anymore. SIAN. need train harder. Anyway, lost 2 dollars cos we lose a match. Now my wallet only left with 15cents. -.-

Another long day tommorow again. Need to wear business studies club shirt.haha.

jane.